Winter Extreme Kids (Base Pack)
On top of this mountain, we do everything to the EXTREME! From skiing to snowboarding, ice sculpting to snowball fights, nothing is too EXTREME! for us. Especially living EXTREME! lives for God. This series takes an EXTREME! look at the teachings of Jesus.
For this series, the Perform It Live Teaching Format includes performing the Skit and Bible Lesson live.
Learn More about this series on our blog.
- The Wise and Foolish Builders (Matthew 7:24-29)
- Disciples of Jesus Listen and Obey!
- Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise. Matthew 7:24a (NLT)
- The children will learn that they should be ready to help all people, no matter what.
- The Good Samaritan (Luke 10: 25-37)
- Disciples of Jesus Help Others, Even if It Costs Us!
- “Our people must learn to do good by meeting the urgent needs of others…” Titus 3:14a (NLT)
- The children will learn to treat other people the way that God wants them to be treated, with kindness and compassion.
- Zacchaeus Meets Jesus (Luke 19: 1-10)
- Disciples of Jesus Show Kindness to Others, Even if They Don’t Deserve It!
- “Do to others as you would like them to do to you.” Luke 6:31 (NLT)
- The children will learn about authority and that they should respect authority.
- Jesus and Authority (Matthew 22:15-22)
- Disciples of Jesus Respect Authority!
- “Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God.” Romans 13:1a (NLT)
- The children will learn that it is better to show mercy than to make people suffer the consequences of their actions.
- The Unforgiving Debtor (Matthew 18:23-35)
- Disciples of Jesus Show Mercy!
- “Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.” Colossians 3:12 (NLT)
- The children will learn that God has given us gifts. They will also learn that we should use those gifts to help others, no gift is too small and when we use our gifts God will bless us with even more.
- The Parable of the Loaned Money (Matthew 25:14-29)
- Disciples of Jesus Use Their Gifts to Help Others!
- “In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well.” Romans 12:6a (NLT)
- The children will learn that it is important to take breaks from their tasks in order to spend time with others.
- Jesus meets with Nicodemus (John 3) Jesus talks with the Samaritan woman (John 4) Jesus blesses the children (Mark 10)
- Disciples of Jesus are Never Too Busy for People!
- “Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.” Philippians 2:4 (NLT)
- The children will learn that we should do what God wants us to do, even when it is hard, and trust that God will work things out for what is best.
- Jesus provides a miraculous catch of fish (Luke 5:1-11)
- Disciples of Jesus Trust that God has Our Best in Mind!
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding” Proverbs 3:5 (NLT)
Welcome to the new ElevateKidsNow.com! Returning customer? Please reset your password to access your account. Dismiss