Altitude Jr. (Base Pack)
Load up your pack, grab a good climbing rope, and tighten up your harness! It’s time for kids ages 3-6 to join Switch and Bivvy as they go on their first ever mountain climbing trip. Helping them out on their journey are Miss Skye and her trusty dog, Fluke. They run the base camp and are always happy to help out climbers in need. So join us as we head to the top and learn from the Bible that mountains have always been important places where we can learn important lessons on how God wants us to live!
Read more about this series.
- Jesus Tempted in the Wilderness (Matthew 4:1-11)
- I Will Learn From The Bible!
- Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105 NLT
- The children will learn that we can have peace because God is taking care of us.
- Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 6:25-34)
- God Will Take Care Of Me!
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
- The children will learn that God has big plans for us and we should follow His plans.
- Moses and the Burning Bush (Exodus 3)
- God Has Big Plans For Me!
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5 (NLT)
- The children will learn that God has rules for us and we should obey them.
- Moses and the Ten Commandments (Exodus 19-20, 24:12)
- If you obey my decrees and my regulations, you will find life through them. I am the Lord. Leviticus 18:5 (NLT)
- The children will learn that we should help other people.
- Aaron and Hur help Moses (Exodus 17:8-13)
- We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord. Romans 15:2 (NLT)
- The children will learn that they should choose to do what God says is right.
- David Spares Saul’s Life (1 Samuel 26)
- Do what is right and good in the Lord’s sight, so all will go well with you. Deuteronomy 6:18a (NLT)
- The children will learn that working hard and doing our best makes things better.
- Solomon Builds the Temple (2 Chronicles 3 – 6)
- Whatever you do, do well. Ecclesiastes 9:10a (NLT)
- The children will learn that it is our job to tell other people about God and Jesus.
- The Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20, Mark 16:19-20, Acts 1:6-11)
- I Will Tell Others About Jesus And God!
- Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. Matthew 28:20a (NLT)
Welcome to the new ElevateKidsNow.com! Returning customer? Please reset your password to access your account. Dismiss