Ten Hut Kids (Digital Base Pack)
Attention, Recruits! We want YOU to join recruits Boston and Beans as they seek to join one of the most elite military units of all time. Each week Sergeant Niece teaches them lessons from the life of Joshua on courage, helping others, following God, remembering the great things God has done, prayer, and God's promises for our life. Fall in rank and join the training as we learn to keep step with the life of Joshua. Ten Hut!
For this series, the Perform It Live Teaching Format includes performing the Bible Lesson and Skit live.
Read more about this series.
- The children will learn that God has promised us that He will always be with us and when we are afraid we can pray to God and ask Him for courage.
- Joshua becomes the leader of Israel (Joshua 1)
God Gives Me Courage When I Am Afraid!
- “This is my command-be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 (NLT)
- The children will learn that when we ask God for help, He will often send us help through other people. Also, God will help other people through us.
- Rahab and the spies (Joshua 2)
- God Helps Me Through Others and God Helps Others Through Me!
- “Two people are better than one, for they can help each other succeed.” Ecclesiastes 4:9 (NLT)
- The children will learn that when God asks us to do something, we can be sure that He will provide a way for us to accomplish the task.
- The Israelites cross the Jordan River (Joshua 3-4)
- God Will Make a Way for Me to Follow Him!
- “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19 (NLT)
- The children will learn that we will run into obstacles as we follow God. However, we should remember that God is strong enough to help us get past those obstacles. Therefore, we should trust God and follow Him even when facing impossible obstacles.
- The fall of Jericho (Joshua 6)
- God Is Powerful Enough to Help Me Do What He Wants Me to Do!
- “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.” Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
- The children will learn that it is important to remember the times God has helped us. This will give us courage as we face present and future challenges.
- Joshua and the Israelites take time to remember and worship God. (Joshua 4:15-24; 6:24; 8:3-35)
- I Will Remember That God Has Done Great Things for Me!
- “But then I recall all you have done, O Lord; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago.” Psalm 77:11 (NLT)
- The children will learn that even though we may not get the answer we want, we can be sure that God hears our prayers.
- God hears and answers Joshua’s prayer (Joshua 10:1-15)
- “I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy.” Psalm 116:1 (NLT)
- The children will learn that God always keeps His promises to us. However, sometimes we will have to wait on God’s timing for those promises to be fulfilled. In those times we should be patient and stay true to God.
- God keeps His promise to Caleb (Joshua 14:6-15)
- God Will Keep His Promises!
- “I praise God for what he has promised; Yes, I praise the Lord for what he has promised.” Psalm 56:10 (NLT)
- The children will learn that God provided us with salvation and forgiveness through His Son Jesus. God wants us to follow Him through Jesus.
- Joshua tells Israel to choose whether to serve God or not (Joshua 24:1-18)
- God Invites Me to Follow Him!
- “But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15d (NLT)
Welcome to the new ElevateKidsNow.com! Returning customer? Please reset your password to access your account. Dismiss