Heroes Of Mega City Kids (Digital Base Pack)
Here in Mega City life is just like any other town, so long as that town has costumed heroes running about. Grab your mask and cape and step into our secret lair as we fight injustice with the inspiration of the heroes from the Bible.
For this series, the Perform It Live Teaching Format includes performing the Skit live and watching the Bible Lesson on DVD.
Digital Base Pack version requires MediaShout® 4 or or ProPresenter® 5 and up. Read more about this series.
- Noah as he built the ark (Genesis 6-9), Nehemiah in the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem (Nehemiah 1-6), the friends who lowered a crippled man through a roof to be healed by Jesus (Mark 2:1-12)
- Heroes Never Give Up Doing Good!
- As for the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good. 2 Thessalonians 3:13 (NLT)
- Children will learn that God wants them to tell the truth.
- Nathan and David (2 Samuel 12:1-14), Balaam (Numbers 22-24), Micaiah, the prophet (1 Kings 22:10-28)
- Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ. Ephesians 4:15a (NLT)
- The children will learn that God wants them to be generous.
- Abraham and Lot (Genesis 13:1-11), Feeding of the five thousand (John 6:1-13), The poor widow (Mark 12:41-44)
- For God loves a person who gives cheerfully. 2 Corinthians 9:7c (NLT)
- The children will see that when we say we are going to do something, God wants us to do it. If we don’t, it will let other people down.
- Ruth and Boaz (Ruth 1:16-17; 3:13)
- Heroes Do What They Say They Will Do!
- But if you fail to keep your word, then you will have sinned against the Lord, and you may be sure that your sin will find you out. Numbers 32:23 (NLT)
- Children will learn that they need to do what is right no matter what the outcome or consequences are.
- Shadrach, Meshach & Abednego (Daniel 3), Daniel in the Lion’s Den (Daniel 6), Stephen (Acts 6:8-8:1)
- Heroes Stand Up For What Is Right!
- Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13 (NLT)
- Children will learn that they need to forgive people regardless of if they’ve asked for it.
- Jacob and Esau (Genesis 33:1-17)
- Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Colossians 3:13 (NLT)
- Children will learn that pride is dangerous because it makes us think too highly of ourselves.
- John the Baptist (John 1:19-27), Jesus washes the disciples’ feet (John 13:1-15)
- Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Philippians 2:3 (NLT)
- To help the children understand what loyalty is and understand that God wants us to be loyal.
- Never let loyalty and kindness leave you. Proverbs 3:3a (NLT)
Welcome to the new ElevateKidsNow.com! Returning customer? Please reset your password to access your account. Dismiss