Professor Playtime’s Christmas Shop of Wonders Kids (Digital Base Pack)
Is there a place where you can go to find the perfect gift? Is there a place where it is Christmas-time year-round? Is there a place where anything can happen and toys come alive? Of course there is! Children ages 6-12 are invited to Professor Playtime’s Christmas Shop of Wonders, where the professor will help them understand the true meaning of Christmas and experience this holiday through the eyes of people who were actually there! So bring your carols, your wrapping paper, and as much jolliness and cheer as you can carry! Because Professor Playtime’s Christmas Shop of Wonders is open for business!
For this series, the Perform It Live Teaching Format includes performing the Bible Lesson live and watching the Skit on DVD.
The digital series is in Media Shout® 5 and ProPresenter® 6.
Looking for instrumental versions of the Christmas Shop of Wonders songs? Contact us at 972-471-6876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More about this series on our blog.
- The children will learn that even though we will face difficulties, we can still have courage because God has a plan for us.
- Christmas through the eyes of Mary. (Luke 1:26 – 38)
- I Can Have Courage Because God Has A Plan!
- “This is my command-be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 (NLT)
- The children will learn that we should encourage other people with our words and actions.
- Christmas through the eyes of Elizabeth. (Luke 1:39-56)
- “So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NLT)
- The children will learn that we should stick with and help people who are following God’s plan.
- Christmas through the eyes of Joseph. (Matthew 1:18-25)
- I Will Be Loyal To People Who Are Loyal To God!
- “A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.” Proverbs 17:17 (NLT)
- The children will learn that Christmas is a time for joy and the good news of Jesus’ birth should be shared with other people.
- Christmas through the eyes of the shepherds. (Luke 2:8-20)
- I Can Have Joy and Share It With Others!
- “Everyone will share the story of your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy about your righteousness.” Psalm 145:7 (NLT)
- The children will learn that when we wait, we should do so patiently.
- Christmas through the eyes of Simeon. (Luke 2:25-35)
- “Better to be patient than powerful; better to have self-control than to conquer a city.” Proverbs 16:32 (NLT)
- The children will learn that we should focus on Jesus instead of ourselves. Selfishness only causes problems.
- Christmas through the eyes of King Herod. (Matthew 2:1-18)
- Christmas is About Jesus; It Is Not About Me!
- “Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.” Philippians 2:3 (NLT)
- The children will learn that we should honor Jesus by always giving our best.
- Christmas through the eyes of the Wise Men. (Matthew 2:1-18)
- I Will Honor Jesus By Giving My Best!
- Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Proverbs 3:9 (NLT)
- The children will learn that the reason Jesus was born was so He could take the punishment for our sins so we could be forgiven.
- Jesus’ gift to us is Salvation. God’s promise of Salvation and the Gospel story. (Various parts of the Gospels – Matthew, Mark, Luke, John)
- Jesus Is The Greatest Gift!
- “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16 (NLT)
Welcome to the new ElevateKidsNow.com! Returning customer? Please reset your password to access your account. Dismiss