Allaso Ranch Kids (Digital Base Pack)
There's something for everyone ages 6-12 at Allaso Ranch! Whether you like hiking, swimming, paintball, riding down zip lines, or riding horses, this camp is where you want to be. Pack your suitcase, and don't forget your pillow, because at Allaso Ranch we're getting away and getting to know God.
Want to experience the real Allaso Ranch? Check out Fellowship Church's camp and retreat center in East Texas!
For this series, the Perform It Live Teaching Format includes performing the Bible Lesson and Skit live. Digital Base Pack version requires MediaShout® 4 or or ProPresenter® 5 and up. Learn More about this series on our blog.
- Salvation story through the parable of the lost sheep. (Luke 15:1 7)
- God Is Love, So I Know That God Loves Me!
- “Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures.” (John 10:9 NLT)
- The children will learn that God guides His people, and we will follow Him more closely when we are alongside other believers.
- God guides the Israelites through the wilderness. (Exodus 13:17-22)
- God Is Our Guide, So We Should Follow Him Together!
- “For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.” (Matthew 18:20 NLT)
- The children will learn that God is creative and He designed us to be creative as well.
- God created the world for us. (Genesis 1)
- God Is Creative, So I Can Be Creative!
- “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” (Ephesians 2:10 NLT)
- The children will learn that God provides for our needs, so we should always be grateful.
- God provided manna, but the Israelites were not grateful. (Exodus 16 & Numbers 11)
- God Is Our Provider, So We Should Be Grateful!
- “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.” (Philippians 4:6 NLT)
- The children will learn to obey God and those He puts in authority over us.
The Prodigal Son. (Luke 15:11-32)
- God Is Our Authority, So I Will Obey!
- “Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.” (Romans 13:1-2 NLT)
- The children will learn that God is worthy of our worship.
- The Israelites build the Tabernacle. (Exodus 25 and 40)
- God Is Awesome, So I Will Worship Him!
- “You are worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power. For you created all things, and they exist because you created what you pleased.” (Revelation 4:11 NLT)
- The children will learn the importance of spending time with God each day.
- David worshiped God in the wilderness. (1 Samuel 19 – 20, Psalm 57:5-7 Psalm 59:16-17, Psalm 63: 3 – 7)
- God Is My Friend, So I Will Spend Time With Him!
- “Come close to God, and God will come close to you.” (James 4:8a NLT)
- The children will learn that we should put into practice the things God teaches us.
- Temptation of Jesus. (Luke 4:1-15)
- God Is The Great Teacher, So I Will Use What I Have Learned!
- “Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.” (Philippians 4:9 NLT)
Welcome to the new ElevateKidsNow.com! Returning customer? Please reset your password to access your account. Dismiss