Roanoke Jones Kids (Digital Base Pack)
Welcome to a world of mystery and villainy where only your wits can help you. Join Roanoke Jones and his friends as they seek to stop the evil Professor Arty Morty from taking over the city. Along the way your children will follow the clues through some of the Bible’s greatest detective stories. Gather the evidence! Follow the clues! Unravel the mystery! Solve the case!
For this series, the Perform It Live Teaching Format includes performing the Bible Lesson and Skit live.
- The children will learn that, instead of trying to do everything by ourselves, we should accept help from other people.
- Naaman and the search for a cure. (2 Kings 5)
- I Will Accept Help From Others!
- “Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.” (Ecclesiastes 4:9 NLT)
- The children will learn that, no matter how important we become, we will never be too important to help other people.
- Elisha and the case of the missing axe head. (2 Kings 6)
- I’m Not Too Important To Help Others!
- “If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.” (Galatians 6:3 NLT)
- The children will learn that, instead of focusing on ourselves, we should focus on God and worship only Him.
- Daniel and the case of the king’s dream. (Daniel 4)
- I Will Worship God And Not Myself!
- “The Scriptures say, “You must worship the Lord your God and serve only him.” (Luke 4:8b NLT)
- The children will learn that we should go beyond forgiving others for mistakes by showing them mercy.
- King Saul and the case of the missing shepherd. (1 Samuel 24)
- I Will Show Mercy To Others!
- “God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.” (Matthew 5:7 NLT)
- The children will learn that we should remember the good things people have done for us and show gratitude.
- Joseph and the case of the strange dreams. (Genesis 40-41)
- I Will Remember What Others Have Done For Me!
- “They share freely and give generously to those in need. Their good deeds will be remembered forever. They will have influence and honor.” (Psalm 112:9 NLT)
- The children will learn that when people around us make mistakes, we should learn from their mistakes and not repeat them.
- Daniel and the mysterious writing on the wall. (Daniel 5)
- I Will Learn From Others’ Mistakes!
- Don’t do as the wicked do, and don’t follow the path of evildoers. (Proverbs 4:14 NLT)
- The children will learn that we should pray to God and ask Him for help.
- The case of the servant’s quest. (Genesis 24)
- “But in my distress I cried out to the Lord; yes, I prayed to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry to him reached his ears.” (Psalm 18:6 NLT)
- The children will learn that it is okay for us to have doubts. However, when we have doubts, we should ask questions.
- The mystery of who Jesus is. (Luke 7:18-23)
- I Will Ask Questions When I Have Doubts!
- “When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.” (Psalm 94:19 NLT)
Welcome to the new ElevateKidsNow.com! Returning customer? Please reset your password to access your account. Dismiss